[meteorite-list] Mis-Conception Junction (casual similarities to Brenham)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:35:13 -0500

Hi Dave and List,

Thanks for the explanation. I guess the casual resemblance to Brenham
is just another good quality that makes Conception Junction
interesting. It's definitely a beautiful pallasite.

Does anyone have a photo of a back-lit specimen with translucent
olivines they can share with the List?

Are there any green olivines found in Conception Junction?

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com