[meteorite-list] AD: ALL slices do have METAL Flakes - of the Superior Lodranite NWA 6659

From: Chladnis Heirs <news_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 23:10:21 +0100

Hello again,

And sorry for the little explanation,
but for not all jumping on the 5.013g and the 4.397g-slices, respectively
being disappointed, that those are gone:

ALL slices do have the same amount of metal flakes and blebs!

It's only not so well visible, as we photographed only two with an angle of
the light, that the metal flakes are reflecting.
All slices are the same wonderful!

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/specials/special-nwa6659.html

And when we are just at addendums...

The unpaired new fresh Martian with that fantastic texture, where we perhaps
made the mistake to introduce it with too soberly chosen attributes last
week. NWA 6963.
There we would invite those, who'd still need a smaller sample than those
slices currently left,
to inform us, which weight they prefer - for us to pre-plan, what and how we
still have to cut or to divide into smaller sections.

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/specials/special-nwa6369-2.html

and
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/specials/special-nwa6369.html

Many thanks in advance!
Martin & Stefan

Chladni's Heirs
Munich - Berlin
Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com