[meteorite-list] AD: Peekskill, Orgueil, NAKHLA, Mooresfort, Lake Murray, NWA 998, New Concord, Forest City end on eBay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:10:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on
eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please
take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS please
email me and I?ll
get back with you. Also if you are looking for bigger/smaller
meteorites,
let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with
history
and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and
value.
And lastly, I have some Lake Murray for sale outside of eBay and if
you?re
looking for a gram or bigger let me know and the price you?re looking for
and I?ll get back.?

eBaystore http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html

Featured meteorites of the week

PEEKSKILL meteorite HAMMER STONE car smasher 1992 NY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260895079072?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MOORESFORT 1st meteorite classified from Ireland - 1810!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260895088110?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260895080234?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260896136221?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 historic fall -1st COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260895094638?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 998 Nakhlite Martian/ Mars meteorite vary rare. *Best deal before its down sized to mirco lots and small piece sales*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260896139775?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Lunar/ Moon Meteorite Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A) 1g slice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875143182?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Also take a look at my eBay store for other great meteorites like Melrose (a), Moss, Seres, Tabor, Wold Cottage and much more.
?
?
eBaystore http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html
?