[meteorite-list] Second experiment confirms faster-than-light particles gps accuracy

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:21:31 -0800 (PST)

This article contains gps info and accuracy . It states it depends on the earths movement and other factors and gives an accuracy of 14 nanoseconds. A 60 nanosecond difference in measurements is way off the accuracy of the gps clocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_relativity_on_GPS#Relativity

cheers
Steve Dunklee