[meteorite-list] Second experiment confirms faster-than-lightparticles

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:07:11 -0800 (PST)

The dopplar and relativistic effect is directly dependent on the mass of the entire system. The measured difference in the neutrino speed might be from an increase in mass of our system. Light speed would not be affected as much as neutrinos which have mass. In short we may be nearing a large massive object which is bending space time and weather. We may be nearing a black hole. I surely hope I am wrong.
Cheers
Steve Dunklee