[meteorite-list] Valera - documentation?

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 03:35:26 -0500 (EST)

Thanks you Darryl, I wouldn't say 'Valera revisited' as this addition
has never appeared in public to my knowledge and shed a lot of
additional light on the subject. Is there any newspaper article of the
time of the fall vintage to your knowledge, or did the consigner ever
write a report of his findings to your knowledge? Or does it all
basically hinge on his word as a gentleman and researcher?
Specifically the documentation of where the 'clavicle' information came
from would be key.

Again Darryl, thanks and it sounds like there could have been a better
way to do this, but I fully understand that in the heat of the moment
lots of things get sticky when such a prize changes hands and the
stakes are high.

Kindest wishes
Doug