[meteorite-list] RSVP re Valera - documentation?

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:05:17 -0500

Hi,

That's very funny---and not just!!!

Related to the foregoing, I just heard from the owner of the small 4.195kg specimen. He confirmed it's extremely fresh, that it has approximately 50% crust and that he acquired it from Al Lang (who purchased it at the Macovich Auction previously referred to) and that a picture of it can be seen on Al's site: http://www.nyrockman.com/museum-12.htm

All the best / d