[meteorite-list] Taza (was: Hammer hammers!)

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:09:44 +0000

Svend has had some of the most spectacular meteorites in his
collection as his website illustrates....

It made my Ensisheim trip rather expensive that year but I was glad to
give it a good home.....would be great to find some way of testing
when it was actually used as a hammer....I think Sven suggested trying
to look for some organic matter trapped in the many layers of
overturned burrs formed on the tip that was the hammer head and have
that dated....but that would probably involve cutting into it and I
would never want to do that.

Cheers,

Graham