[meteorite-list] AD - Book, slices

From: Nigel & Julie Mann <janamann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:07:10 +0000

Hi List

I have a few items for sale:

An ex-lib. copy of Krinov's "Principles of Meteoritics" (English
translation, 1960). Inside covers and spine have usual markings (see
photographs) but rest of book is clean - no marks or tears.
For pictures please see:
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/alexanders_dad/Krinov/
Please contact me if you have any questions or need more photos.
Asking $350 (including worldwide shipping)

Richfield (L3.7 chondrite) part slice, 38g, 53mm x 48mm x 6mm. For
picture please see
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/alexanders_dad/Richfield38g.jpg.
Asking $175 (including worldwide shipping) .

Belle Plain (L6 chondrite) part slice, 66g, 76mm x 66mm. One side
only is polished. For picture please see
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae260/alexanders_dad/BellePlaine66g.jpg.
Asking $175 (including worldwide shipping)

I would consider trades for nice display individuals: Henbury,
Mundrabilla, Imilac skeleton etc.

Please contact me offlist if interested.

Nigel