[meteorite-list] AD: Esisheim, Forest City, 2008TC3, NAKHLA, Luce’ PALLAS IRON, LA 002, Lake Murray, Wold Cottage, SYLACAUGA…

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 04:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. And lastly, I have some Lake Murray for sale outside of eBay and if you?re looking for a gram or bigger let me know and the price you?re looking for and I?ll get back.

Thank you

eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

New meteorite of the week

FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 historic fall -1st COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260863459827?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Featured Auctions

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fal l- SUPER RARE! *MUST SELL*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260852956785?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950 40mg size
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862679687?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 - 1st meteorite observed from space - rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862676956?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - France - Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260863269617?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite found in USA! *NICE SIZE*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862686688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LUCE' meteorite-France 1768 very rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862667180?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

KRASNOJARSK (Pallas Iron) Pallasite meteorite 1749.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260851438208?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260863244767?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike 1952 USA.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862662387?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite fall -1790 France - Killed a Man!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260863253621?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Lunar/ Moon Meteorite Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862673386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260863265239?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 2999 rare Angrite meteorite suggested from MERCURY!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260862682636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633