[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day Take 2

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:00:17 -0400 (EDT)

That fixed it for me, too. I like the new set-up, Paul, thanks for
putting the effort into it - so much appreciated.

Minor note onn scale: the Albin slice is stunning...

... Sometimes an object for scale detracts from the beauty of a
specimen; I don't know if others feel this way as I do, but honestly I
love Svend's scale cube chronology and all of the beautiful cubes that
have been introduced recently. But, when Cameron Diaz' (insert your
favorite) aura is blazing like this fantastic slice of Albin, there
really IMO are two things going on: the unbridled enchantment on one
hand and then the stats on another. Now just imagine if we put Salma
Hayek for scale in every picture of people ;-) But, in the description
squirreled away, it never hurts to satisfy the impressionist's peeking
... like, e.g., 10 cm X 14 cm (longest L X W) ...

Fantastic start Paul, what a stunning blond (pallasite) thanks again!

Kindest wishes
Doug