[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards are in, special offer for 24 hours only.

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:11:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all,

Our first batch of Meteorite Cards are in. (Those of you who ordered
wholesale quantities, they were shipped to you yesterday.)

As a special offer to our friends on the Meteorite List, for the next 24
hours only, we will personally number the cover card of each pack of 10
cards before sealing them, just for Meteorite List members. The price for the
special sets will be $10 (which includes shipping).

First come, first served starting with set #1 and the sets will be limited
to the number of orders received in the next 24 hours.

Non-numbered sets are $5 (plus actual shipping [$2 for 1 set]) and
wholesale prices are available for purchases of 100 sets or more.

You can see more about these at www.MeteoriteCards.com

Photos of numbered sets here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/Meteorite%20Cards/

Contact me off list for ordering.