[meteorite-list] FWD from Mike Farmer - Robbery in Kenya

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:59:55 -0700

G'Day Mike and List,
Way back when I way traveling I went through a few situations. Having a
gun held to my head in Muscat, Oman, being held in East Germany before
the wall came down, Mexican jail, etc. I now play it safe. The world is
not what it used to be. The days of the Gung-ho Traveler have gone, but,
maybe your trying to rejuvenate it.:-) I suppose the term that we
loosely used is actually becoming fact. Meteorite madness. I'm glad to
see that your home and safe and yes you should consider a book or maybe
a reality show. Meteorite Farmer Adventures.
Cheers John