[meteorite-list] Mysterious meteorite in Beijing, China

From: karmaka <karmaka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:49:15 +0200 (CEST)

Dear list members,

here is some Chinese television footage (Beijing Television, October 9, 9.52 pm (local time) )
on the meteorite.
It does look fresh.
What is your opinion on this one?
Can anyone translate what is said in the report?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExMjgwNTY4.html

Best wishes

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----