[meteorite-list] TLC Series on Collectors

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:27:15 -0700

Dear List,

We were contact by TLC with the following inquiry. If anyone is
interested in participating please reply "OFF LIST".

Thank you,

Paul

TLC Series on Collectors

Message:

HI! I am the Associate Producer for the new TLC series "My Collection
Obsession." We are currently casting for our first season, and are on
the hunt for serious and dedicated collectors that would like to
showcase and their prized collections and share their passionate
pursuits for the next great piece. I am reaching out to see if you or
anyone you may know may be interested in participating, and if there was
anyway to get the world out through your site that we are casting. Let
me your thoughts!