[meteorite-list] Alex' Berlin picnic basket (TBA)

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:23:32 -0400 (EDT)

Alex, and fellow friends of carbonaceous delicacies,

So astounding and special a piece - I can't resist to comment without
delay on the great home you've found for the otherworldly Mexican
transplant in your Berlin picnic basket, because I am very hungry in
this moment after a very difficult working day that is not yet
concluded until 4:00 AM perhaps.

The Italian parsley reminded me a lot of the pungent fragrance of fresh
coriander leaves, a.k.a. cilantro in Mexico and on occasion referred to
as culantro ;-) by our conquistador's home country.

Please invite me to the party to make him feel at home if I bring a
hastily placed raw woolen poncho, some fiery dried chili anchos and
locally grown pecans, to complete your awe-inspiring visitor's
nostalgic feast! After such a long journey from a distant and cooler
realm, he must recall, that fateful Jovian night accompanied by a
gibbous Moon on his tail - that he first discovered these flavors upon
coming to rest.

Thanks for this early special!
Doug