[meteorite-list] Space Debris map

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:24:07 -0600

It's a consideration, but space debris is readily distinguishable from
natural meteors given good witness reports, and I'd consider it a bit
foolish to be hopping on any planes without good witness reports or
other data.

Even so, the ratio of space debris to natural meteors is very small, so
it doesn't need to be a major concern.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory