[meteorite-list] Ft. Collins, CO meteor 19OCT2011

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:30:44 -0600

I have a very bright event from the camera at the Denver Museum of
Nature and Science. It was at 2011-10-19 02:25:00 MDT, and right on the
horizon at an azimuth of 58?, nearly as bright as the Moon. Using a
guess/estimate for height suggests the meteor was over the Middle of
Nowhere, Nebraska, roughly between Denver and Sioux Falls, SD.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com