[meteorite-list] "2011" Meteorite Challenge Update

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

How else could you provide us some of the finest localities to some of
us crazies, if not by written telepathy? (really your language
subroutines need a richer idiom capability, something only you probably
could pull off in in lunch hour....)

Have I ever thanked you in public for such a carbonaceous treasure
Efremovka some time ago (no, I didn't even mention I received it,
shamelessly), who else could so well understand devotion to such a
fantastic dually oxidized reduced beauty! I am very, very proud of
this specimen!

Kindest wishes Sergey!