[meteorite-list] On the Father of Meteoritics (Warning - Original Radical Theory)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:42:01 -0400

Hi All,

A little off-the-topic, but in my mind, Franklin's achievements (while
significant) were tainted by his misogyny and how he treated his poor
and long-suffering wife. He treated that poor woman like dirt while
he galavanted around the globe. Franklin made significant
contributions to science and culture, but he was a complete and total
a-hole.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com