[meteorite-list] Looking for information in written form.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:25:55 -0700

Hello everyone I am looking for detailed descriptions of things like
how is the widmanstatten pattern formed. Perhaps a short 5 or 6
paragraph version and then a full page version for those more
interested. I would like to have the same type of thing for inclusions
and their composition and distribution. Then one on the differences
between stone, pallasites and irons of course there are a few more
versions in their like mesosiderite. I also need a good one for Alamo
Breccia.
 Then the same thing for a list of different meteorites, a detailed
description, including type when found where and all the basic
details. But with some of the history and legend included. Perhaps
interesting details like who is finding them and how, how large the
modern strewn field might be any information that would help us
understand these types of meteorites. The story behind them, this is a
preliminary list and is likely not complete. Seymchan both pallasite
and siderite, Brenham same thing a separate page for the siderite and
pallasite, Toluca, Muonionalusta, Morasko, Canyon Diablo, NWA xxx
stones (common types) Franconia, Admire, Gebil Kamil, Sikhote Alin, CD
GRaphite, Silicated Campo, Campo, Nantan, NWA 869, Uruacu , Dronino,
Chinga, Desert glass, Moldivite, Tektite Slashform Indochinite. This
list might become a little longer over time , but this is a good
start.
 I am looking for this information to use on my website and Ebay as
well as printed material to hand out, so it needs to be legal to use
the info like this. Also I am looking for entry level versions of all
these explanations, not looking for detailed versions that require a
PHD to understand, hopefully many buying their fist meteorite will be
reading these and others who have a few but never really heard the
story before.

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com