[meteorite-list] AD: Man and Impact in the Americas

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

With all of the exchanges on Chladni and Rittenhouse going on, it seems an appropriate time to mention that a pioneering study of recent impact events, signed copies of my very own "Man and Impact in the Americas" are available to list members for $20 plus $5 shipping US, or $15 shipping overseas. Tiny type, too many typos, and not enough pictures, but for another $15 my and Fletcher Wilson's "Guide to Serpent Mound" and guide to the remains in the Newark area can be included, and they have plenty of pictures and large type.

E.P.