[meteorite-list] Moon Rocks Sting

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:26:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hello All,

What is it with these badge heavy assho--s?? I'm tired of wanmabee cops putting SWAT type moves on helpless and clueless citizens. What a bunch of pencil neck, small you know what, total jerks. These sociopathic imbeciles can't seem to relate their actions to anything in reality...like what would they feel like if this was done to their wife, daughter or mother?? The thought never seems to enter these chaplinesque buffoon's minds, nor that of their even more imbecilic managers.

To hell in a handbasket at Mach 2,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536