[meteorite-list] Meteorite Sale - Rare Types - CambridgeEncyclopedia & More - AD

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:55:39 -0400

Sterling,
Okay.
I have some real questions for you.
What came first. The chicken or the egg?
Seriously!
Also, Even if your statements are true.
Isn't there a missing link between not alive and alive?
And couldn't man have arrived here as a man and not an ape?
Why did it take man soooo long to develop if it derived from the soup already here?
Thanks,
Carl