[meteorite-list] Unusual inclusion in Muonionalusta slice

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:47:34 -0700

Hello everyone I have been cutting irons for years and never really
noticed an inclusion like this in an iron before. It is a
Muonionalusta slice and reminds me of a stone meteorite....the
inclusion that is. Most of the time an inclusion is a single color.
like a trolite. This one seems to have inclusions in the inclusion?
Maybe they are common and I just never noticed before? Insight would
be appreciated. Thanks for your input.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/catalog/inclusion.htm

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com