[meteorite-list] New Website Up and Running

From: Jason Snyder <meteorseeker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:16:57 -0700

Jason, very nice site indeed! I too have just recently completed a very simple site dealing with meteorites and am sometimes confused with you on the list by others (not sure how that could happen) but wanted to share my site as well. Mine is more of a personal site sharing what I love to do in my "spare" time. With the key word being spare; having three children, all in different hobbies and sports keeps me busy enough, not to mention being a middle school biology teacher. Please check out my site and provide any and all feedback as it is still a "work in progress..."

Here is the link: www.meteorseeker.com

Jason Snyder
Amateur Meteorite Hunter
(but really nobody important)