[meteorite-list] Another personal web site with meteorites

From: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:29:55 -0700

I too have just recently completed a very simple site dealing with meteorites and wanted to share my site as well. Mine is more of a personal site sharing what I love to do in my "spare" time. With the key word being spare; having three children, all in different hobbies and sports keeps me busy enough, not to mention being a middle school biology teacher. Please check out my site and provide any and all feedback as it is still a "work in progress..."

Here is the link: www.meteorseeker.com

Jason Snyder
Amateur Meteorite Hunter
(but really nobody important)