[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Ending Soon - LDG EGG, Etched Mundrabilla, Oriented Sikhote-Alin, NWA 869 Sphere, Henbury, Odessa & more

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:59:50 -0700

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you all know that I have some really great pieces
ending soon, in an hour or so. I know that is pretty last minute, but
I still thought I would throw it out there.
There is a Libyan Desert Glass EGG, an Etched Mundrabilla, an Oriented
Sikhote-Alin, a NWA 869 Sphere, a super weird and nice Henbury, an
Odessa, a campo, and probably something I am leaving out.

check all the meteorite auctions out here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/callistodesigns/m.html?_nkw=meteorite&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

And all the other auctions off here, there is some 14k gold rings from
estates and other cool antique stuff:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/callistodesigns/m.html?hash=item3a6bb6cd0c&item=250915245324&pt=US_Fine_Rings&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks a lot,
Take care everyone,