[meteorite-list] Denver Coliseum Gem Show - live feed?

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:37:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi Ruben,

I believe a feed from the Denver show would have a beneficial effect on future show attendance. People who can't, or didn't attend, could see what they are missing. How can it not promote sales when you get to see the offerings? Good idea.

I, for one, want to thank you for all that you have done with your vision of live feeds at shows and auctions. It takes a lot of time, talent and equipment to pull somethig like this off.

Best,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536