[meteorite-list] Ancient Chinese imapct

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:40:09 +0200

Doug, Martin, Yinan, list , -

I'm not an expert in petroglyphics, but I think, taking into consideration
the stylistic differences between some of the graphical elements, Yinan
could be right with his assumption that we have here a kind of palimpsest,
showing different "layers" from (perhaps dramatically) different times.

Above all it's quite difficult for me to verify any possible
meteorite-related form (stellar constellations, maybe).

And, yes of course, Doug: the Pluto-trick is ingenious. As soon as the
interstellar battleships from Beteigeuze arrive and take Venus broadside
under fire with their desintegrator-batteries, we'll lean back comfortably
and have some popcorn. And a bit later: finally the first Venusian
meteorites :-)

Best,
Matthias