[meteorite-list] AD - Finally some new stuff!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

I finally got it done!!!!

Yes, I finally revised completely my Iron-Meteorites and Stone-Meteorites
pages; lots of new prices all in red so you can spot them easily, and lots of
new pieces, some of them really quite rare, ever heard of El Perdido? or
Vetluga? or Zhovtnevyi? (No, I can't pronounce that one either!).
And finally a few very pretty slices of Tucson Ring, very thin for maximum
viewing area. If you have always wanted one don't wait, I will have a few
more, but the key word here is really "few", this has been so difficult to
acquire. Go take a look:

_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)

And if you are coming to the Denver Show, please let me know, an email will
be best, and you can pick and choose your slice of Tucson Ring at leisure.
See you very soon.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com