[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, NWA998, 2008TC3, NAKHLA, Tabor, PALLAS IRON, LA 002, Jilin, Barwell, SYLACAUGA, Weston, Luce, & more ending on eBay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. And lastly, I have some Lake Murray for sale outside of eBay and if you?re looking for a gram or bigger let me know and the price you?re looking for and I?ll get back. One other thing, I am looking for some Forest City meteorites, if you have any for sale please contact me.

Thank you

eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

Featured Auctions

LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron oldest terrestrial meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850067361?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM meteorite 1492 from Paris Museum no.1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849423548?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

JILIN meteorite deemed as scientifically important!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850064596?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

KRASNOJARSK (Pallas Iron) Pallasite meteorite 1749.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849418051?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850079899?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fal l- SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260835388785?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike 1952
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849413444?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite found in USA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849427857?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TABOR meteorite from 1753 Czech Republic- VARY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849422007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

JOHNSTOWN meteorite rare Diogenite 1924 Colorado USA.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850078460?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849419365?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

L'AIGLE Historic meteorite, 1803 vary rare fall.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849415929?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260849411137?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850084030?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LUCE' meteorite-France 1768 very rare historic fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260839809830?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850062106?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pe?a Blanca Spring meteorite rare aubrite 1946 fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260850082353?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260844301638?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633