[meteorite-list] AD: Announcing The Meteorite Exchange Network

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:49:27 -0700

We're excited to announce The Meteorite Exchange Network. A new global
menu that allows you to easily hop between our websites. We also have a
new website with two sections finished and a third under development.

The purpose of these new sites and network are to help both buyers and
sellers. As a buyer you'd like an easy way to find meteorites for sale.
  As a seller you'd like more sales. And it's all free. We're already
seeing a nice traffic flow coming into our for sale site from the ads
we've placed.

Find Meteorites For Sale
----------------------------------
- Free listings that link to dealer websites
- Free membership for dealers
- Listings also searched from meteorite.com
- Listings post to Facebook and Twitter

Free Meteorite Classifieds & Sales Promotions
- Free classified ads (classified material only)
- Free promotional listings for new meteorites or sales
- Ads & Promotions post to Facebook and Twitter

Find Meteorites For Sale
http://www.meteorite-exchange.com/

Meteorite Classifieds & Promotions
http://www.meteorite-exchange.com/meteorite-classifieds/