[meteorite-list] AD: For Dealers, Meteorite Cards wholesale and sponsorship offer

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:07:02 -0400 (EDT)

Attention Meteorite Dealers,

I am happy to announce that our first series of 10 Meteorite Cards, the
hot new collectible meteorite trading cards, have gone to the printer today
and we are expecting to fill and ship the wholesale orders out the first of
next week. Those of you who placed wholesale orders are going to be
pleased!

Individual packs will be available at retail from our network of resale
dealers, or directly from us later next week.

www.MeteoriteCards.com

So now we are opening up reservations for Dealer Sponsorships for cards
#11 through #20 which will be included in our Second Series, which we plan to
deliver to our printer the first of next week.

If there are any dealers that would like to sponsor a specific meteorite
card in our next series, you can choose the meteorite you want to sponsor
(as long as no one else has already selected it) now.

You can even choose to feature your own specimen photos on the card (great
provenance builder). The cost of sponsorship is only $100 for the entire
2011 season. Meaning we will print as many cards as the market demands
this year, and each card you sponsor will have your website's name on it.

As a bonus, our website's page with your sponsored card on it, will
feature only one ad, and that will be your website's ad. So when people come to
the site (via Google or elsewhere) if they visit your sponsored meteorite
card's page, then they will be exposed to your ad there as well, even if
they never see one of the paper cards.

As an additional, limited time offer, sponsors of any of the next 10
cards, in this next series, will get as a free bonus, 20 Second Series packs of
10 cards (retail value of $99.90).

So, buy a $100 ad, and get 100 bucks worth of cards (at retail) free.

OR

Buy 100 bucks worth of cards and get a free $100 ad!

(Either way you want to look at it, it is a great deal!) In any case, the
extra exposure of your favorite meteorite (especially if you stock that
specimen for sale) could grow to be exponential.

The sponsorships will sell on a first come first served basis, so we
invite you to our site to check out the look of the cards and see if you want to
promote your inventory through our medium, and join us in the 2nd series.
Be sure to reserve your card's sponsorship before someone else does.

ALSO, open to anyone: wholesale orders of Series 1 cards can be made NOW
from the site as well. Especially if you have any outreach to the public,
via rock shows, or public speaking, or any person to person contact, these
Meteorite Card Packs can be a great money making product. Wholesale cost
$2.50 per pack (in volume) and Suggested retail of $4.99 (however, if the
desire of these cards takes off, you are not limited to sell them for only
$4.99!) Or you can break open the packs and each card is very affordable for
giving away for promotional purposes.

In either case, dealers are encouraged to visit our site.
www.MeteoriteCards.com

Next week we will announce the retail sales of the individual packs of
Meteorite Cards to the public, so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Steve Arnold
Host of Meteorite Men
Co-Founder of www.MeteoriteCards.com