[meteorite-list] Oum Rokba (H5)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

A question for those of you who may have visited this strewn field:

In September of 2000, several hundred chondritic stones with a total known weight of around 100 kilos were exported out of Morocco. All of these stones were found by a Berber native turned meteorite hunter a few kilometers from an Oasis named Oum Rokba.
Does anyone have the coordinates for that "Oasis"?

I'm not sure if this oasis is in Maroc or in Western Sahara, so how do I go about finding these coordinates?

-- Bob V.