[meteorite-list] [Meteorites] do have a question. how many people would call it...

From: pshugar at messengersfromthecosmos.com <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:46:09 -0700

Well, if it is your intention to have these used as educational
materials,
then you would want to present these in the most naturial way possible.
If you want to make a quick buck, then by all means, mess them up with
oil.
For the sake of the students who will benifit from these kits, stick to
a method
that will stick in their minds as outstanding teaching aids. I do a lot
of
outreach, using my collection for teaching aids. I can tell you from
firsthand
experience that natural is by far the prefered way.
Pete Shugar
IMCA 1733