[meteorite-list] question

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:23:52 -0700

Hello List,
I also have a few large-surface/weight specimens from lucyfi90 and I'm quite
pleased with the prep work. A while ago there was some discussion regarding
her non-disclosure of weight, which I do not find deterent.

With that said, I've weighed a few from her because of simple curiousity,
and of course the $/gr was quite higher than usual (one specimen is a
stellar NWA801)...and yet the presentation justifies the price every time.

Sometimes I collect "outside the box"....these are the ones I won't sell!

-Richard Montgomery