[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers
?
Hope everyone is having a great week and for those of you that need some extra fun or cant get enough from the Denver rock show or the meteor sighting in AZ, well I have a POP QUIZ for you this week.
?
The name of the game, be the 10th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a micro Sylacauga grain with included papers work and COA. Here is your chance to add a great and rare meteorite fall to your collection or would make a great gift or a good starter meteorite micro for any new meteorite collector.
?
Question
?
In what year were chondrules first discovered in aerolites aka meteorites?
?
Good Luck
?
Shawn Alan