[meteorite-list] [!! SPAM] Durability of provenance

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:00:30 +0200

Hi Paul!

In my opinion: Yes, of course! You can give an additional information to the
label you create for your collection (or for sale) and provide the sample
you want to give away with a copy of the original label you/or/and Joe got
from the MNH NY. The proof of the origin and history of the piece are well
documented in this case and that's, what is important.

Cheers!

Ingo

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----