[meteorite-list] ebay restriction on international auctions of meteorites? and faster than the speed of light neutrinos!

From: pshugar at messengersfromthecosmos.com <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:46:22 -0700

Ok, Folks,
If there is anything to this story, then everything
we ever knew about Physics will now go out the window.
You gotta love it!!!! Cutting edge!!!!!!
I love a good physics problem. Right up my alley.
I'm a BSEE so this will directly impact electricity
and electronics.
I wonder how much effect this will impact meteorite
age determiniation and travel time from creation till
they landed here on good ol earth. If a particle can travel
faster than light, what happens to a group of particles?
And these are just the first two questions!!
Pete IMCA 1733