[meteorite-list] Biography of Oscar E. Monnig

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:36:50 -0500

I would like to say the Monnig collection at TCU is an awesome display. Dr.
Art Elhmann is one of the nicest men you could ever meet and gave me a
personal tour of the collection. I too also have a couple of nice meteorites
in my collection with the Monnig provenance. I have dedicated a page on my
new website to to the Monnig collection also, just as a thanks to Dr.
Ehlmann for his kindness.
Here is the link.............
http://spacerocks.weebly.com/meteorite-stuff.html

Stuart McDaniel