[meteorite-list] Ad last fragments of NWA 6721 lunar on eBay

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,
?
??? For those of you interested in planetary/lunar meteorites, I have just listed my last three fragments of NWA 6721 lunar feldspathic breccia on eBay starting at only 99 cents:
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160657131839

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160657133595

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160657136197
?
?NWA 6721 has been classified and officially named and accepted and can be found in the Meteoritical Bulletin Database by copying and paste:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/index.php

and type in NWA 6721 in the search box.

?
These are the last fragments I will have and I have started the auctions at only 99 cents so here is a chance for a real bargain.? Please be aware that these are three day auctions and they will end this Wednesday night.
?
Larger specimens, complete slices, end cuts and individuals can be found at:
?
www.otherworldsmeteorites.net
?
With the permission of a couple of my recent buyers of NWA 6721, I have copied their comments regarding NWA 6721 below:
?
"Hi Jack,
?
Wow! ?Yes, I got the package this afternoon, and I'm very, very happy with this slice! ?It looks even better in person than it did in the pictures. ?I even see some small bits of metal in there. ?A terrific addition to my collection."??
?
?
"Just?to give a short personal response to Jack Schrader's?announcement of his new "Otherworldsmeteorites"-website which he introduced offering his NWA 6721 lunar feldspathic breccia.
?
Generally preferring individuals instead of slices it's?a real challenge?for a collector what concerns?planetary material.?A time ago I was lucky enough to get from Chladni's Heirs a?beautiful complete little stone of the NWA 4766 martian shergotite, freshly crusted.??Of course I was always looking for a lunar brother (or sister ;-), unfortunately without success. How surprised and happy I was when, examining Jack's website, I realized that finally I got it: besides a number of slices of this wonderful feldspathic breccia I discovered seven complete little stones. I didn't hesitate,?this morning the package arrived, enabling me to unite Mars and Moon in the form of a pair of two small individuals. The final surprise was that the little lunar shows on its surface the terrific brecciation of NWA 6721 as well as the slices do.
?
So, thanks Jack for making this union possible - an utmost rare opportunity indeed -?and for resisting the temptation to slice all the stones."
?
?
Best wishes to all and have a nice Sunday evening, Jack?