[meteorite-list] Meteorite Auction Days Numbered?

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:44:47 -0400

Hi Gary,

eBay doesn't like the text, "scale cubes", in descriptions? How can these
two simple words create such problems for the eBay dictatorship? I guess we
will all have to replace those two words with, "... 'square measuring
device' for size comparison only..."

Hope you find the solutions!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1