[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites for sale - Great buys and new classifications

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all. I am having a sale on meteorites listed on ebay. There are some great deals to be had.
Ihave several new classifications that are provisional and ready for new
homes. There is a new CV3 (NWA 6870) that is really neat as well as a
some nice larger tatahouine fragments and a nice example of the Whitecourt
Iron meteorite with export permit, GPS info and pictures.

Check it out, you just may find something you like!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/wanderingstarmeteorites/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is doing well.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarMeteorites?