[meteorite-list] Slow Moving Fireball Over North Carolina

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:59:50 -0700

Hi Ed,

It would help to have a date and exact time.

Even if the cameras do not capture anything, an operator can go back and
make a movie (Sandia./NMSU network) for the time stated to determine if
there was anything out side of what triggers the recording to take place.

Cheers!

Jim

Jim Wooddell
http://k7wfr.us