[meteorite-list] off subject but interesting; way off list

From: Dick Lipke <RICHARDLIPKE_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 02:33:34 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Larry,

I've been into UFOs from about age 8 or 9.
Sad thing is even though I have always firmly believed in the highly
advanced visiting and exploring astronauts,ancient or other wise,I have
come to accept the idea that most likely I will never in my short remaining
life time actually be able to see the beyond all doubt evidence come to light.
I hope I'm wrong.

   Richard Lipke