[meteorite-list] AD- Part meteorite collection for sale Including planetaries and other rarities

From: chris handler <cmhandler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:21:40 +0930

Price reduced to $599 and if you by it within the next two hours, I'll
include a 432 gram NWAXXX;
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0059.jpg

Thank you to the people who enquired about individual sale too. If the
lot doesn't sell, I'll get back to you this evening (Aussie time, so
in about 12 hours).

Regards,
            Chris