[meteorite-list] AD: MeteoritesUSA.com for sale

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 22:28:59 -0600

My meteorite related website, MeteoritesUSA.com is for sale.

This is the LAST TIME I will offer up my prized TOP 10 ranked
meteorite website for sale.

Price: $1500

This price is firm. It's well worth it, and comes with built in annual
advertising revenue worth nearly triple this price. The price is VERY
reasonable and I will not be offering it for sale again.

MeteoritesUSA.com is a TOP 10 Meteorite website that I've spent 5
years building and getting ranked very high in the search engines for
multiple meteorite search terms. This alone is worth MUCH more than my
asking price. I've spent thousands of hours and dollars building and
maintaining the site for a long time.

MeteoritesUSA.com receives over 100,000 visits per year from people
looking for information on meteorites, and meteorites for sale.

This ad EXPIRES in 48 hours from time of posting.

Email or call 928-530-8687

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite USA