[meteorite-list] Where is an admin when one is NEEDED?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!
On the same day, I get posts from both Julia Swaim and Al Mitterling!!

Too bad that the post from "jj" was because her email address was hijacked by some virus (probably due to some unsafe Internet practices;-).

And almitt2? I knew him back when he was almitt0.5!

That's why I "love" this List.
The more time goes by, the more things remain the same.

Bob V.