[meteorite-list] Where is an admin when one is NEEDED?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:21:03 +0200

The "European component" of the list may be a bit more silent at times, but I sincerely hope it doesn?t really lessen, as your impression might be, Doug. I can only speak for myself, though, as one of the very early members, and an old dog now. I still enjoy it, and my hat goes off to Art, the captain and sovereign, who has managed all of it in a very cool and competent way for more than a decade now.

Happy Easter!
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------